Job openings will appear here and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You must register/log-in to submit a job posting. All posts require approval before being published.
The Beverly Review, a weekly community newspaper serving the 19th Ward of Chicago, is seeking a journalist to serve as its editor.
This person will write a variety of stories and include reporting on government, business and police/court matters, as well as features.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Writing front-page articles
• Taking photos to run with stories or by themselves
• Covering meetings, community events and breaking news
• Assisting with social media postings and updates
• Posting website articles and updates
• Managing submitted news through the production process
some weekend and evening hours are required.
Please send resume and writing samples to
Great part-time job with flexible hours
Do you have great
communication skills? Like to meet people?
Want to work
close to home?
The Beverly Review
is looking for an
Established accounts, base pay plus
Experience preferred, but not necessary.
Email your resume to email@example.com